This year I want to read even more books. Even if it won’t be easy next to my further education and the associated learning material. In any case, these 5 books will certainly accompany me well in 2022. As a big fan of non-fiction, however, there are no novels in my top 5. Why is that? I can’t explain it to you, but I’ve never been a fan of novels. I prefer to watch series – even if this is of course no substitute for all bookworms – it’s just not the right thing for me. Nevertheless, I would like to share my top 5 books with you.
- You deserve this by Pamela Reif: Since the beginning of the pandemic in spring 2020, I have partially thrown my previously healthy habits overboard. This should now come to an end, I want to get back to my “old” form in 2022, become more active and eat healthier again. Ciao Uber Eats ^^
- Best in Travel 2022 by Lonely Planets: My passion for travelling is no secret, as I mostly get inspired by social media for new trips, I want to collect even more ideas this year. Therefore, this book is one of my must-reads.
- How to Make It Happen: Turning Failure into Success by Maria Hatzistefanis: The founder of the beauty brand Rodial has worked hard to achieve her success and inspires other women to do the same with her books.
- Beauty in My Plate by Dr Olivier Courtin-Clarins: This book is also about nutrition. And how a healthy diet can also have a positive effect on our appearance. It’s not for nothing that they say: “You are what you eat”.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki: Finance and investing was never an issue at my house and there’s probably a good reason for that. A classic of financial books that shows why many of us are not easily exposed to financial topics.
I will certainly add a few more books to my list over the course of the year.