Sephora is well known to all beauty friends, with their pretty products they enchant us again and again. Some products that also give wonderful gifts, I would like to introduce you today.
Sephora – The extraordinary powder
A puff and sparkling powder for the face, décolleté and the body, in a box with magical colors.
The sparkling powder is directly integrated into the pretty puff for an ultra-glam application.
Thanks to this extraordinary puff, place on your face and décolleté thousands of mother-of-pearl for an incredibly fairy look.
– A puff that contains a sparkling “extraordinary” powder for a magical look!
– Sublime face, cleavage and body.
– A sweet price for a generous gift.
How to use it ?
Gently pat the puff, on your face and your décolleté.
Tip: Also tap your hair for a total evening look!
Sephora – The great bath infusion, The bath party
Sephora – The great bath infusion (Sticks)
You don’t have to leave home to experience spa-level luxury. Twelve aromatic bath experiences await with the The Great Bath Infusion. The 12 infusions release fine powders into bathwater to impart a delicate scent. Choose from cotton flower, green tea or lagoon to suit your spa-at-home mood—no appointment necessary.
Sephora – The bath story
- Take home-spa time to the next level with The Bath Party Fizzing Bath Ball, an effervescent ball that melts into bathwater to leave it shimmering with gold tones and delicately scented. Housed in a cute pyramid-shaped package, it makes darling tree ornament or gift tag!
- The perfect way to unwind, The Bath Mini Bath Pearls bring a new, luxurious meaning to spa-day at home. An ornamental pyramid houses mini bath pearls that melt into bathwater and impart their delicate cotton flower fragrance.
- Turn your everyday bath in a luxurious spa-level experience with The Bath Party Confetti. Delicately scented with a cotton flower fragrance, these pink confetti drops melt into bathwater and permeate the air with a clean, crisp and subtle aroma.
Sephora – The Konjac sponge duo & The surprising fan
Sephora – The Konjac sponge duo
Get smoother, softer and more radiant skin day by day with this set of biodegradable cleansing sponges made from konjac fiber. Each sponge gently cleanses and exfoliates, becoming soft and malleable once submerged in water. Their innovative net-like structure gently massages skin for a revitalized complexion that’s left feeling soft and renewed.
- Clean Machine Konjac Sponge with Charcoal: absorbs oil and draws out toxins while retaining moisture.
- Clean Machine Konjac Sponge with Lycopene: enriched with powerful antioxidants to renew and protect skin from environmental damages.
Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
Sephora – The surprising fan
It’s never a good time for a broken nail, but with the Surprising Fan from the Sephora Holiday Collection you’ll be ready for one anytime, anywhere. This tiny, collapsible kit fans out into four separate nail tools to file, buff, polish and shine your nails to perfection. Slip it in your purse or keep it in a pocket for on-the-go nail care.
Sephora – The mini kisses
A cute gift set with three different mini Kiss Me Balms.
What it does:
Discover your favorite kiss me balms in mini format for when you’re on the go. Three luscious colors that will make you swoon, including one color specifically created for a magical holiday season. Try them all, or gift them as the perfect stocking stuffers.
Sephora – Mask Party
A complete set of masks to face serenely an evening or a special event and take care of his skin from head to toe. An ideal gift to offer at the holiday season. This …
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
– a face mask Green tea matifying anti imperfections
– a nose patch Purifying charcoal descaling
– a pearl eye mask uniformizing shine
– a lip mask Pink moisturizing softening
– Aloe vera ultra-moisturizing hands mask embellishing
– a facial mask Energizing fader
– a mask feet Lavender refreshing relaxing
Sephora – Adventskalender 2016
If you are interested in which products are included in this great advent calendar, then follow the daily opening on Instastory or Snapchat.
Some of the products I will introduce to you further in a later post.
How do you like the gift ideas of Sephora?
*in friendly cooperation with Sephora