At Sephora, I always find not only the trendiest brands, but also the best new products. That’s why I would like to briefly introduce some of them to you today.
Make – up News
There are new Pockett palettes from Sephora Collection. The new Sun Shadow Palette offers the perfect colours for the coming spring. The Outrageous Plump Effect Gloss by Sephora Collection provides voluminous and shiny lips.
The must-have new product from Sephora Collection is also the new big by definition mascara. “Big by definition” is the name of the mascara that separates the lashes with the multidimensional brush, allowing them to unfold one by one, resulting in volume with a multiplier effect and a +135% thicker lash line. The vegan formula uses waxes of plant origin that smooth and soften hairs.
Sephora Collection expands its GOOD SKINCARE range: a line of products with recycled packaging and formulas based on ingredients that are not only good for the skin, but also good for the planet. The Purifying Peel Mask with fruit acid brings the skin back to radiance after the winter months. For radiant eyes, there is the new Brightening Eye Cream and the Clean Skin Gel keeps pores clean.
There are also new products from REN Clean Skincare: an oil, a serum and a youth cream based on Bidens Pilosa (a plant-based alternative to retinol) that will pamper dry and sensitive skin lacking elasticity.
The Facial Spray with Aloe Vera and Coconut Water by Mario Badescu provides maximum freshness and a more youthful appearance. The spray therefore belongs in my handbag.
The complete Youth To The People range helps against uneven skin texture and provides a fresh peach complexion. Such as this exfoliating toner blends three mild acids + antioxidants that work synergistically to smooth skin texture and reduce the appearance of pores.
How it works.
– 3% Mandelic Acid (AHA) | Mandelic Acid exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal brighter, smoother skin.
– 2% Salicylic Acid (BHA) | Lipid-soluble salicylic acid dissolves build-up in pores to minimise the appearance of enlarged pores.
– 1% Gluconolactone (PHA) | Gently removes dead skin cells for a smoother, more radiant complexion.
– Blend of super ingredients | Antioxidants and essential vitamins from kale, spinach and green tea protect and soothe the skin barrier.
– Glucosamine | An amino acid compound that moisturises and helps soften the appearance of dark spots.
– Licorice Root | An antioxidant-rich ingredient that contains glycyrrhizic acid, which soothes the skin and helps absorb excess sebum.
The Ordinary’s products are almost cult on social media, not only because of the aesthetic design, but mainly because of the effect. This product also contains Mandelic Acid 10% + HA and offers a gentler surface exfoliation than other alpha hydroxy acids.
For me, a little beauty time at home includes the Rosé Eye Gel Patches by Patchology. It’s a wonderful way to relax.
I hope you were able to discover some interesting new products, you can find them all at Sephora Switzerland.