Contains PR-Samples & Affiliate-Links
Yesterday was already the 2nd Sunday of Advent if you have not been able to familiarize yourself with the pretty Limited Editions from the make-up shelf, I will introduce you to some must-haves today.
MAC – Snowflake
This year I like the Holiday Collection by MAC Cosmetics incredibly well. The metallic look presents, for example, the lipsticks and not just from the outside. The gift sets are so beautiful and not only Christmas. Here you can see the Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in the color Delicate Drift from the MAC Snowball Collection.
KIKO Milano – Arctic Holiday
The Holiday Collection by KIKO Milano is also super cute and very stylish. The glittering palette but also the great character of the highlighter and the sweet snowman convinced me.
ARCTIC HOLIDAY SNOWMAN MAKE UP BLENDER: He makes a wonderful present as a gift from the sweet snowman Blender by KIKO, although he may be a bit tall. Besides the snowman, there is also a fir tree.
- ARCTIC HOLIDAY SNOWMAN MAKE UP BLENDER: He makes a wonderful present as a gift from the sweet snowman Blender by KIKO, although he may be a bit tall. Besides the snowman, there is also a fir tree.
- ARCTIC HOLIDAY MATTE LIPSTICK: I really like the lipstick because of the design. The silver packaging looks classy and unobtrusive. The finish is matt, the lipstick is very well pigmented.
- ARCTIC HOLIDAY BAKED POWDER: The Baked Powder has a great consistency, in the Nuance Sienna it is suitable for lighter skin than Bronzer.
- ARCTIC HOLIDAY HOLOGRAPHIC HIGHLIGHTER: A great embossing and a great effect makes this highlighter a must-have. I think he’s very successful.
Here you can see the lipstick, the highlighter and the highlighterstick.
The ARCTIC HOLIDAY ALL-IN-ONE PALETTE by KIKO is also very pretty
The palette contains:
– 2 powders for modeling the face;
– 1 rouge;
– 1 highlighter;
– 9 eyeshadows.
The individual components are well pigmented and I also really like the design of the palette. And the great shades of brown.
For a festive eye make-up, there are also these products:
- ARCTIC HOLIDAY EYE KIT: Contains the volume mascara Standout Volume Mascara and the eye contour pen for the inner and outer eyelid Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner & Khol. For me, yes, almost a must-have I love black eyeliner and in combination with Kajal all the better.
- ARCTIC HOLIDAY GLACIAL EYESHADOW: Stick Eyeshadows are super easy when you need to go fast. They are also well pigmented and best of all, they have a slight cooling effect, so perfect for tired, swollen eyes. I tested the color Reflective Bronze.
- ARCTIC HOLIDAY EYELINER: The Duoeyeliner has two colors and they work well together to create a make-up look. The durability is good.
Here you can see the swatches of eyeliner and eyeshadow.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Winter Queen Palette
The SEPHORA COLLECTION Winter Queen Palette is a Face Palette with 2 Rouge, 1 Bronzer and 1 Highlighter in one. A sweet palette that offers everything at once.
As you can see, the colors are beautifully pigmented here as well.
Which products do you like best?