All Garnier products worldwide are now Cruelty Free certified under the Leaping Bunny Program. Garnier is also committed to green beauty and thus to more solidarity-based procurement, the use of recycled materials, environmentally friendly formulas and the use of renewable energies. So it’s the perfect occasion to introduce you to some of my favorite products.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 with rose: The formula with micellar cleansing technology and rose water reliably removes make-up and gives tired skin a fresh, radiant complexion. I use it to remove make-up in the evenings. Sensitive skin areas are soothed and the skin is given moisture. Due to its high tolerance, the cleaning water is particularly suitable for use on the face, eyes and lips. It is suitable for all skin types and has been dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
- Garnier Skin Active Eco Pads: For the sake of the environment, it makes sense to ensure that less waste is produced. Let’s be honest the countless cotton pads don’t help. All the more inspire with the Skin Active Eco Pads. The pads can be used for up to 1,000 washes and therefore also save money. In combination with the micelle cleaning water, they are part of my evening routine.
- Garnier Ultra Doux – The Magical Oils Hair Shampoo: This hair shampoo with camellia and argan oil provides deep care and protection. It nourishes the hair, gives shine and suppleness. I especially like the scent.
- Garnier Fructis Force & Vitality 2-in-1: I’ve always loved Fructis shampoos, especially the fruity fragrances. It is a strengthening shampoo with fruit & plant extracts, vitamins B3 & B6 – for normal hair. Without silicone, it gives shine, strengthens the hair and makes combing easier.
- Garnier Hairfood Masks –> read more here
- Garnier Ultra Doux Solid Shampoo –> read more here
- Garnier organic natural cosmetics night oil with nourishing organic hemp: The Garnier organic nourishing organic hemp recovery and regeneration night oil helps stressed skin to recover. The hemp seed oil provides intensive moisture to dry skin. Antioxidant vitamin E as well as omega-3 and -6 fatty acids regenerate stressed skin and soften fine lines. The formula is vegan and the oil is classified as natural cosmetics and certified as organic cosmetics.
- Garnier Bio Natural Cosmetics Gel Cream: The cream is enriched with organic hemp seed oil and antioxidant vitamin E. The hemp seed oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds, without solvents or water dilution. The ultra-pure extract is particularly rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. The gel cream soothes the signs of everyday stressed skin by moisturizing the skin, regenerating it and softening fine lines. The gel cream has been tested under dermatological control and is also suitable for sensitive skin. Our formula is vegan and does not contain any ingredients or derivatives of animal origin.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Expert +: Garnier is also one of my beauty favorites when it comes to sun protection. The Ambre Solaire Sensitive expert + milk SPF 50+ offers highly tolerable all-round protection for light, sensitive and sun-intolerant skin.
The sun milk provides deep protection against UVA / UVB rays, which penetrate the skin the most, and thus reduces the effects of infrared radiation on the skin. This not only counteracts sunburn, but also effectively counteracts premature skin aging caused by the sun. Incidentally, you can find more reviews of Garnier sun protection products here.-> read more here