Today I would like to introduce you to several great makeup novelties. Clarins’ graphic collection is captivating with high quality and fantastic packaging. At MAC there are again beautiful lip products. Glamglow gives us even more glow with the Glowstarter line.
Clarins – Graphik
The autumn collection of Clarins is named “Graphik” and is intended to help create an expressive autumn make-up. The following products I tried.
- Eyeshadow Ombre Matte 09 ivory and 10 midnight blue: These cream eyeshadows have a powder finish and are easy to apply. 09 ivory is a bright nuance and is therefore perfect for the everyday look. Midnight Blue, on the other hand, is more dramatic.
- Mascara Supra Volume 01 intense black: The mascara does not glue the eyelashes and can be applied well by the brush.
- Graphik Ink Liner: This eyeliner has a felt tip and is easy to apply, as the color is delivered by the tip very well.
- Crayon Lèvres 06 red: A classic bright red is the nuance 06 of the lip contour pin. The consistency is wonderful, also to paint the entire lips with it.
- Joli Rouge 754 deep red: The lipstick has a great scent and is well pigmented. The creamy consistency makes it easy to apply.
MAC – Lipstick & Lipglass
The lipsticks and lipglosses by MAC Cosmetics are not without reasons evergreens and super popular. In terms of durability and pigmentation, they are on top. These two products are called:
- MAC Lipglass in color Please Me
- MAC Lipstick in color patisserie
Glamglow – Glowstarter & Glowsetter
You need some extra glow in your everyday life? No problem, because the Glowstarter line of Glamglow does not only give you the necessary glow, it also cares your skin. Vitamins, hyaluronic acid and green tea provide energy and moisture to the skin. There are three different nuances. Simply apply under the make-up for a radiant skin.
- Nude Glow
- Pearl Glow
- Sun Glow
In order for the enchanted make-up to last for a long time, Glamglow now offers the Glowsetter. Spray it from about 15 – 20 cm distance on the make-up and allow to dry. I like the smell of the glamglow products, already the night cream with serum smells like delicious biscuits or biscuit dough. Maybe it is just me, but I love it ^^
Do you already know the novelties?