Advent calendars are a highlight for me every year, because I have often found my new favourite products in beauty advent calendars. Today, I would like to briefly introduce you to my advent calendar selection this year.
Shiseido Advent Calendar 2021
This beautiful calendar from Shiseido had its premiere for me this year. As you know, I am a fan of the brand, both in terms of skincare and make-up products. All the more reason to look forward to this calendar. The uniquely designed calendar contains 24 surprises from the Japanese beauty brand, a large selection of make-up, skincare products and fragrances to unveil.
Included in the calendar
- one ControlledChaos Mascara 01 Black Pulse (11.5 ml)
- one Kajal Ink Artist 07 Sumi Sky (0,8 g)
- one Shimmer GelGloss 07 Shin-Ku Red (9 ml)
- an Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover (30 ml)
- Clarifying Cleansing Foam (15 ml)
- a Treatment Softener (30 ml)
- a Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Cream (15 ml)
- Vital Perfection Overnight Firming Treatment (15 ml)
- one Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (15 ml)
- one Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate (3 ml)
- one Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Contour Serum (5 ml)
- one Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream (5 ml)
- one Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream (2 ml)
- one Benefiance Overnight Wrinkle Resisting Cream (5 ml)
- one Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Eye Cream (3 ml)
- one Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Express Eye Mask
- one White Lucent Brightening Gel Cream (15 ml)
- Oil-Control Blotting Paper (10 sheets)
- one Waso Beauty Sleeping Mask (15 ml)
- a Waso Pore Purifying Scrub Mask (30 ml)
- one Waso Color Control Oil-Free Moisturizer (15 ml)
- one Ginza Eau de Parfum Roll-on (7,4 ml)
- one Ginza Shower Gel (50 ml)
- 1 × XMAS Masking Tape
Advent Calendar Schwarzkopf Professional
For the first time, I also get to look forward to the Schwarzkopf Professional advent calendar, which contains a whole range of the brand’s high-quality hair care products. I’m sure I’ll be able to discover some new favourite products here too.
L’Occitane Advent Calendar 2021
The L’Occitane advent calendar is already a tradition for me. I love the brand’s products, especially because of the wonderfully scented body care products and the high-quality skincare products. This year, too, it convinces with an artfully designed illustration by Tristan Bonnemain. Included are products for everything from facial care to foot care that will do your body good. Of course, the popular Verbena and Almond skincare lines are also included, as are the Overnight Reset Serum by Immortelle and the Shea products.
Advent Calendar Sephora Favourites
An absolute must-have this year is the Sephora Favorites Advent Calendar, the contents are simply amazing. It contains small and full-size products from my favourite brands. The Sephora Favorites Advent Calendar contains a total of 25 products from different brands for face and hair care, cosmetics and perfume, such as Fenty Beauty products, Too Faced Mascara, the Charlotte Tilburys Pillow Talk lipstick or the Rare Beauty lipstick. Already an experience when unpacking, as the products are packaged differently. Including a 26th surprise door.
My Muesli Advent Calendar
Last but not least, the My Müsli calendar is one of my favourites, as it ensures a delicious breakfast throughout Advent – which is especially great as we all know there is a lot of work to do during this time. My Müsli also offers a great selection from a total of 4 different calendars. There is also a vegan version.
I wish you a wonderful Advent season in advance.