The advent season is already waiting at the door, the lights and candles will accompany us in the next few weeks. The limited winter collection of Rituals is called The Ritual of Light and offers both body care products and home products. Two of them I could test, the shine your light body scrub and the illuminating foaming shower gel.
Rituals – The Ritual of Light Body Scrub
BODY SCRUB 375 g, CHF 29.-
DESCRIPTION: Body peeling of organic sugar and the fresh components of sweet orange and a warm cinnamon flavor.
APPLICATION: Apply peeling in circular movements to the moist skin and massage in. Wash with warm water. Apply to a soft and radiant skin, once or twice a week.
1. A luxurious combination of organic sugar and soothing oils
2. Specially designed to nourish and revitalize the skin
3. The refreshing ingredients of sweet orange and cinnamon produce a warming winter fragrance
This body scrub I would like to eat, because it smells so incredibly good. The peeling leaves a soft skin feeling and at the same time cares for the oils.
Rituals – The Ritual of Light Shower Foam
SHOWER FOAM 200 ml, CHF 12.50
DESCRIPTION: A foaming shower gel based on the smell of sweet orange and warm cinnamon flavor.
APPLICATION: Apply a small amount of foam to the hand. When contact with water, the gel turns into a rich foam for the whole body.
1. The shower gel combines the refreshing components of sweet orange with a warm cinnamon flavor
2. After a shower with the unique gel, use the soothing body cream for an additional fragrance experience
This shower gel puts me through his scent in pre-Christmas mood. It foams gently and is very pleasant on the skin. The cinnamon air is magnificent. The skin feels soft even after the shower.
This Limited Edition of Rituals is, in my opinion, more than successful, a wonderful fragranced collection. I will probably still have to get the body cream ^ ^
Do you know the Limited Edition the Rituals of Light already?