contains PR samples
I recently took part in an online masterclass by Pixi Beauty and got to know a few products. Today I would like to introduce you to my must-haves. Have you already seen the new Pixi Pretties collection?
Pixi Beauty H2O Skintint
The Pixi Beauty H2O Skin Tint is my ultimate summer must-have. A tinted gel cream that adds light colour, covers skin imperfections and gives skin a natural glow. The water-based moisturising gel is my new summer ‘foundation’. Pixi’s H2O Skintint is long-lasting and waterproof. Additionally, I use the Pixi Beauty Pat Away Concealing Base Concealer to cover dark circles and redness.
Pixi Beauty Must-Haves
I then use the following products for my look:
- As a primer, I like to use the Pixi Beauty Rose Radiance Perfector. It gives the skin a beautiful glow and smells wonderfully of rose.
- For the area around the eyes, I use Pixi Beauty Under Eye Brightener with Vitamin C. The brightening formula soothes and calms the skin. The brightening formula soothes the delicate skin around the eyes and is enriched with lots of vitamin C, which has an antioxidant effect that makes the complexion look fresher and clearer.
- To set my make-up, I use the Rose Glow Mist by Pixi. It contains 7 flower oils, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that nourish the skin at the same time.
- Now to a real insider tip from Amanda from Pixi Beauty, the Sheer Cheek Gel. This gel has a consistency almost like water and melts instantly into the skin. Applied to the cheeks, it gives a natural freshness to the face. But it can also be worn on the lips, for example. An absolute must-have.
Pixi Pretties Paletten
You’ve probably already discovered the beautiful Pixi Beauty Pretties collection. The current Pixi Pretties collection was created in collaboration with unique beauty content creators.
- Denise created a wonderful Radiance Palette called “Mind your own Glow”, which contains 9 beautiful highlighters, which I also like to use as eyeshadows.
- Louise Roe has also created a Cream Rouge palette, the rich 25 shades can be used as blush and for lips. With this palette you are prepared for every occasion, whether nudes, pinks or strong reds.
- Promise presents a contouring palette with 9 shades. The colours are silky smooth, blendable and formulated with natural mineral pigments. They can be used in a variety of ways to contour, highlight, brighten, shape and define.
- Tina Yong created an eyeshadow palette that is uniquely versatile, with colours to suit every occasion and look. The 25 shades again range from matte nudes to glittery earthy shades as well as bright colours like yellow, orange and blue.
Pixi Beauty H20 Skinveil Powder
Now for a new product that you definitely shouldn’t miss. Pixi Beauty H2O Skinveil Powder is available in two shades: Translucent and Sunkissed. The powder is lightweight, refreshing and moisturising for a velvety, skin-like finish. I use the powder to set my make-up. Then the skin is moisturised for the long term.