Even for Christmas there are yummy meatballs at IKEA but not only. Sweet treats are also available now. In addition to the baking equipment, there are also baking books. I’ll show you a yummy recipe today.
The sweet gingerbread house I will build this week, the result I will show you then on Instagram. The sweet Marshmallow snowmen are perfect for the sugar down in the afternoon. In the cookbook FIKA you will find many Swedish recipes from well-known classics such as the Swede cake and more.
Bei den Keksrezepten war ich sofort von diesen Schokoladen-Jitterbugs begeistert.
Chocolate-Jitterbugs à la IKEA FIKA
- 120g fluor
- 20g cocoa powder
- 100g butter
- 130g sugar
- 1 egg
*Source: IKEA FIKA
- Mix the flour and cocoa. Add butter, 85g sugar and egg yolk and process to dough.
- Leave in the refrigerator for an hour
- Roll the dough into a rectangle about 15×30 cm.
- Whip the egg whites into the snow and mix with 45 g of sugar to a creamy mass.
- Spread the sugar egg cream on the rectangle.
- Form a roll and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the partial rolls into centimeter thick slices and bake them for 10-12 minutes.
Wish you a lot of fun by eating these delicious cookies.
Do you already have a recipe book from Ikea?