Contains PR samples
As you know, the brand Sisley has been inspiring me for years with it’s high quality standards and products that really work. Today I would like to introduce you to a novelty from Sisley, it’s called Le Sculpteur and brings the silhouette in shape for the upcoming summer.
Le Sculpteur was created in collaboration between the Sisley Laboratories and the University of Paris. The emulsion has a double effect, for day and night, adapting to the biorhythm of the body to act on the silhouette and care for the skin.
- DURING THE DAY, the combination of berry oil, caffeine, cedrol and white ginger extract helps reduce excess volume. The thighs are defined and the skin is firmer.
- AT NIGHT, a combination of mandarin extract, andiroba oil and exopolysaccharide from plankton works to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
The emulsion can be worked wonderfully into the skin, and it is particularly advantageous that no film remains on the skin. You can then get dressed without any problems and let the active ingredients work for the whole day.
To achieve the best effect, Le Sculpteur by Sisley should be applied accordingly, the following application is recommended:
1. Stimulate the areas to be treated:
- Pinch affected areas with your fingertips.
- With both hands clenched into fists, perform quick and intense back and forth as well as up and down movements.
2. Apply the product and shape the silhouette:
- On the legs, buttocks and hips: apply intense, forceful pressure with both hands, moving up towards the groin to promote drainage.
- On the stomach and waist: Make deep, circular movements clockwise with your fingertips, one hand over the other, in a radius of 5-10 cm around the navel.
- On the upper arms: Apply intense, energetic pressure with one hand moving up towards the armpit.
I personally use Le Sculpteur by Sisley to treat my problem areas on my thighs and buttocks.