Contains press samples & affiliate links
At Christmas I was presented by Estée Lauder with a beautiful make-up set that I want to show you today. After Christmas, we only have a short break, because on Sunday it’s already New Year’s Eve, so I would like to introduce you to the great festive makeup products from The Body Shop.
I was so happy about this gift from Estée Lauder. The pretty range includes 30 Pure Color Envy Eyeshadow Colors, four different Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blushes, 6 colors of the Color Envy Sculpting Lipsticks and two Limited Edition All Over Shimmer.
I also like the design very well. In addition, the range is not as big as it may seem. Perfect for the suitcase. There were also six cards with instructions for different make-up looks. The quality is as high as usual from Estée Lauder and the colors are well pigmented.
The palette is really super pretty and I’m looking forward to make-up of different looks. With the Estée Lauder Color Portfolio (Limited Edition) range you are ready for everyday life and also for the holidays, also priced it is a good choice. Thanks again to Estée Lauder Switzerland.
The Body Shop – Festive Makeup
The make-up collection from The Body Shop has a lot to offer. Especially the holiday products have become super cute again. I also like the make-up case very well. You can see the following products here (from left to right):
- The Body Shop Complete Look Palette: It contains three eyeshadows, a lip color and a highlighter. On the back there is a small guide for the look. A practical range especially for takeaway, e.g. for work, when you go straight to the bar.
- The Body Shop Illuminating Drops of Glow: The Illuminating Drops work well as a natural-looking highlighter. They can also be mixed into the foundation for a nice glowy effect.
- The Body Shop Stars Stamp Liner: My personal highlight is the Stars Stamp Liner, so sweet. I will certainly use it again on my New Year’s Eve look. The effect is just so great.
- The Body Shop Instamatte: If you start to shine as quickly as I do or like your lipstick, you should try Instamatte. It helps to matt immediately.
- The Body Shop Metal Lip Liquid: I like the color very well, but the consistency is a bit difficult to apply evenly. With a little practice, it works but then.
- The Body Shop Glitter Dust: How cute is this star full of glitter? The golden glitter in it can be used in a variety of ways, wherever your look can tolerate some glitter.
- The Body Shop Lash Hero Mascara: This mascara has two components, first apply fibers and then fix with mascara. The result does not stick.
- The Body Shop Sparkling Shimmer Puff: It just belongs in every girlie room and reminds me (for whatever reason) of the 90’s. Perfect for the décolleté on New Year’s Eve evening.
It’s always worth noting that the Cruelty Free products are produced at The Body Shop, so there was no need for any animal to suffer during the development and manufacturing.
The COVERGIRL So Lashy! blastPRO Mascara I just got for testing and was very curious. The advantage is the small ball, so that you can reach the eyelashes in the corners of your eyes and the small eyelashes well. However, you have to make sure that not too much color comes along. When applying with the large brush, the eyelashes are doubled twice. I like the result very much.
Do you already know some of the products?