Hello my dears
In a few days Easter 2016 has started. I’ve created an delicious recipe.
for the dough:
- 175g soft butter
- 80g icing sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 250 g flour
- Stir the butter.
- Add icing sugar, salt, vanilla sugar, water and stir.
- Add the flour, and worshipers together.
- Let rest the dough for minimum 1 hour in the cold.
- Roll out the dough 3 mm thick and cut out little rabbits.
- Bake the rabbit at 200° C for about 8 minutes in the center of the furnace.
- Let cool down.
- Heat 2-3 big tablespoons Nutella big in a small pan to make it smooth.
- Fill one half with Nutella and put the other on it.
- Let it dry.
- If you want, you can decorate the rabbits with sugar pearls as well.
Have fun while baking 🙂