Spaghetti and salmon are definitely my favorite ingredients – that’s why I would like to introduce you to one of my favorite dishes today. Cooked, my recipe is super quick and easy. In any case, it tastes more elaborate than the preparation actually is.
Spaghetti with salmon and spinach
- 250 g of spaghetti
- 1 tspb olive oil
- 250 g of salmon
- 400 g spinach (frozen or fresh)
- 2 dl cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- lemon juice
- Cut salmon into bite-sized pieces and remove bones
- Chop the onion and thinly slice the garlic clove
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water according to the instructions on the packet until al dente.
- Fry the salmon cubes in a frying pan in olive oil, remove and keep warm.
- Steam the spinach with onion and garlic until cooked through. Then add the cream and let the salmon simmer briefly. Add a little lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix the spaghetti with the sauce and enjoy.
I wish you all a good appetite.