Vegan enjoyment not only protects the environment and the animals – it is also simply delicious. Even though I’m not a vegan or vegetarian, I consciously avoid eating meat from time to time. With the versatile products that are available today, a variety of delicious dishes can also be conjured up. Today I want to give you the recipe for a vegan to take with you in the kitchen.
Spaghetti alla Veganese
- 1 pack of V-Love Plant-Based Mince
- 300 g 300g
- 1 zuccini
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 peppers
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- olive oil
- Dice the vegetables into small pieces.
- Fry the Migros V-Love Plant-Based Minced Meat with a little olive oil.
- Add the vegetables and fry briefly. 4. Add the peeled, diced tomatoes and 1 cup of water, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti al dente according to the cooking instructions.
- Season the sauce with herbs, pepper and salt, arrange and enjoy.
- Have fun preparing and of course en Guete!
Have fun preparing and enjoy!