In the midst of the hype about the well-known feta pasta on Tiktok, I would also like to present you a delicious recipe today, with goat’s cream cheese. Mediterranean cuisine made easy is also the name of the game in this recipe for penne with olives and fresh goat’s cheese. A quick, delicious dinner or lunch – even for non-professional chefs.
Now I wish you a good appetite!
Penne with goat cream cheese and olives
- 350 g penne
- 2 dl olive oil
- 150 g goat cream cheese
- a handful of olives
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- Halve cherry tomatoes and olives.
- Cook the penne according to the instructions in salted water until al dente.
- In the meantime, measure out the olive oil and mix with the fresh goat cheese.
- Sieve the penne. Pour the cherry tomatoes, olives and the goat cream cheese and olive oil mixture into the warm saucepan. Add pepper to taste.
- Add the penne to the mixture. Portion and decorate with basil.