We all know it, the chocolate, powdered sugar and butter cookies of the holiday season. But there are also healthier alternatives, a recipe from My Coach I would like to introduce you to today.
Recipe for 30 pieces
- 2 ripe bananas
- tbsp of liquid honey
- 2 tbsp Crunchy peanut butter without suga
- 150g Fine oatmeal
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon pure Bourbon vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp almond slices
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius with top and bottom heat.
- The very ripe bananas puree until they give a Mus, or with a fork very fine crush.
- Mix with the honey and the peanut butter, then add the oatmeal, cinnamon and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir the almond slices carefully.
- Form the mass with the hands to small balls. Lay on a sheet of paper covered with baking paper and flatten it. Bake about a quarter of an hour.
Recipe from My Coach