A delicious avocado toast always fits – whether as breakfast, light lunch or dinner. For those who always have a lot to do like me, this recipe is of course also perfect. Because the delicious avocado toast is ready to be enjoyed within a few minutes.
I wish you bon appetit!
Avocado toast with fresh goat cheese
- 2 avocados
- 4 slices of farmer's or wholemeal bread
- 150 g goat cream cheese
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 lime
- salt & pepper
- Process the avocado into a cream with a hand blender. Add the juice of the lime.
- Brush the bread slices with goat cream cheese.
- Spread the avocado cream generously on the bread.
- Cut the onion into rings and place on the bread.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds.
- Salt & pepper to taste.