Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and maybe you also need a cute gift for Grandparents & Co. This Eastergift is very easy to made, already for a six year old.
- Egg carton
- acryl colors
- plastic eyes
- a paper in pink or red
- First, cut the lit of the egg carton.
- Color the carton in green, in- and outside, except the future chicken.
- Afterwards coloring the chicken and let it all dry.
- Then cut out little beaks for the chickens and little combs. Also put the eyes on.
- Nearly finished, now you can fill in the easter sweets and hide it well or give it like that.