L’Oréal Revitalift Filler

Contains PR-Sample

 

REVITALIFT FILLER

 

Have you heard of the Revitalift Filler line from L’Oréal? The Revitalift care range from L’Oréal Paris counteracts signs of skin ageing. From the age of 35, the skin loses its elasticity and can appear flabby. The skin’s moisture supply decreases, the complexion becomes paler and pigmentation spots can become more visible. Anti-aging products that care for the skin and at the same time support its regeneration are therefore indispensable. Valuable ingredients such as Pro-Elastin and Cera Alba strengthen the skin’s protective barrier and ensure a smooth, beautified complexion. The skin is protected from drying out and padded from the inside.

 

L’Oréal Revitalift Filler Day Cream

 

 

The Revitalift Filler [HA] skincare range contains the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid found in any L’ORÉAL PARiS skincare product for an optimal plumping effect on wrinkles and skin.

L’Oréal Revitalift Filler Night Cream

 

 

The high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid [HA] provides an optimal cushioning effect of wrinkles and skin. In addition, Fibroxyl, an active ingredient of natural origin, has a volume-supporting effect for a plump skin.

L’Oréal Revitalift Filler Anti-Wrinkle Serum

 

 

The Revitalift Filler (+ hyaluronic acid) anti-wrinkle serum immediately provides the skin with intensive moisture and plumps it up. While long-chain hyaluronic acid forms a hydrating film on the skin’s surface and the loss of the skin’s own moisture is significantly reduced, short-chain hyaluronic acid penetrates deeper into the skin and fills the skin’s moisture depots. With 0.5% macro-hyaluronic acid and 1% micro-hyaluronic acid, Revitalift Filler (+ hyaluronic acid) Anti-Wrinkle Serum contains a total of 1.5% hyaluronic acid, more than any other L’Oréal Paris serum. Designed for effective wrinkle reduction, it makes skin firmer, smoother and more youthful looking.

 

L’Oréal Revitalift Filler Padding Anti-Age Serum

 

 

The Revitalift Filler [HA] Hyaluron Serum is 10 times more concentrated than any other L’ORÉAL PARiS skincare product and contains the active ingredient pure hyaluronic acid [HA]. The formula provides an intensive replenishing effect and visibly plumper skin.

 

L’Oréal Revitalift Filler 7-day hyaluronic acid shots

 

 

The Hyaluron-Shots are 7 ampoules for 7 days with padding effect. They contain pure hyaluronic acid, our gold standard in face care. The formula with hyaluronic acid makes the skin plumper, smoother and provides intensive moisture. The formula is also enriched with Vitamin B5 to soothe and freshen the skin.

 

L’Oréal Revitalift Filler Mask

 

 

The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler [+hyaluronic acid] Padding cloth mask with concentrated hyaluronic acid provides the skin with moisture for 24 hours. Made from highly absorbent Japanese cotton, the mask absorbs ten times its weight and effectively supplies the skin with the active ingredients it contains.

 

Follow:
Share:

Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_excludeUntranslatedPostComments() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/beautyna/public_html/thechicadvocate.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *