Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and you don’t have a gift yet? Don’t worry, here are some last minute gift ideas that are guaranteed to put a smile on your loved one’s face.
Last Minute gift ideas
- A unique fragrance: Perfumes are still popular Valentine’s Day gifts. But it can be a little more extravagant.
- Personalised jewellery: A personalised necklace or bracelet with your names or the first letters of your names is a timeless and expressive gift.
- Romantic dinner for two: Surprise your loved one with a romantic dinner at home or in a restaurant. Don’t forget to order a bottle of wine or champagne to go with it.
- Spa experience: Surprise your loved one with a relaxing spa experience. Book a massage or a spa day for two. A spa session at home is also great for relaxation.
- Photo book: Create a personalised photo book with memories of your shared experiences and adventures.
- Cook together: Get a new cookbook and cook a romantic dinner together. This is a great way to spend time together and try new dishes.
- A surprise trip: Surprise your loved one with a short trip to a romantic place. It doesn’t have to be far away, but a weekend in a beautiful hotel or cabin in the mountains can be an unforgettable experience.
These last minute gift ideas will show your sweetheart how much they mean to you and are guaranteed to make for a memorable Valentine’s Day.
Top 3 product gift tips
A special fragrance for a special person, this is what you will find at the exclusive fragrance brand Fragrance Du Bois.
Combining innovation with traditional French perfumery, Fragrance Du Bois pushes the boundaries of what precious natural ingredients are normally capable of – from oud, sandalwood and rose absolute to cypress, pine and ambergris. Each of these ingredients is hand-poured into the perfume only at the end of the process, resulting in a unique maturation process (this process has been specially and exclusively developed by this brand), allowing the accompanying bouquet to stand on its own, for a more intriguing and nuanced combination.
available e.g. at Parfümerie Osswald ZH
Spa time at home? No problem with the products from Lush. Whether the Floating Love Island luxurious oil bath, a relaxing bath that smells soft as well as sweet with absolues of vanilla and rose. Together with organic cocoa butter from fair trade, this oil bath gives the skin a lot of love.
The Love shower gel, on the other hand, is a tribute to love even after Valentine’s Day. The floral and sweet scents of lemongrass, bergamot and ylang-ylang come together.
The Strawberry Crumble bubble bath not only looks sweet, it smells it too. Crumble it under the incoming bath water and enjoy a Hollywood-style bubble bath for two!
The Passionfruit Delight shower cream offers a plastic-free alternative to conventional shower gels, made from real passion fruit juice. This solid shower cream has such a soft texture, reminiscent of marshmallow. And which you can also use to soap each other up.
Love For All by Yankee Candle is a fragrance of boundless love for all identities and expressions. It is refreshing, uplifting and combines bright and calming fragrance notes, including top notes of fresh air, peony and crystalline freesia, heart notes of clary sage, deep sea minerals and driftwood and base notes of mineral musk, patchouli and white amber. The perfect fragrance for Valentine’s Day