When the temperatures drop outside, a warm bath is just the thing to get away from everyday life and relax. The wind and weather bath of Dr. Hauschka fits perfectly in this season, I was allowed to test it.
“The aromatic spice needle oil is an invaluable aid, especially when the weather is cold and windy.” (Source: Dr. Hauschka)
“Castor oil (sulphated), vegetable glycerin, essential oil from spruce needles, alcohol, jojoba oil, peanut oil, essential oils, chlorophyll.
Dr. Hauschka quality
- 100% natural or biocosmetics certified according to NATRUE and / or BDIH standards
- Free of synthetic fragrance, color and preservatives
- Free of mineral oils, parabenes, silicones and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for compatibility
- without animal experiments
- Raw materials, whenever possible, from controlled biological or biological cultivation and under fair conditions “(source: Dr. Hauschka)
For a full bath, add 1-3 caps of the wind and weather bath directly into the water stream. I used 2 caps for a full bath.
Result: It supports the skin’s blood circulation and, in combination with the warm bathing water, heats up intensively and long-lasting into the interior. The resinous spruce needle air soothes and lets you breathe freely. In combination with jojoba oil, the bath gently nourishes the skin.
Tip from Dr. Hauschka:
A bowl of water with wind and weather bath, especially in winter, pleasantly perfumes the room air.
Yesterday was one of those wet-cold days when I would stayed at home. But as you know this is usually not possible. So I got out into the cold. All the more I looked forward to a nice bath in the evening. Told, done, with 2 caps of Dr. Hauschka wind and weather bath I had a bath. The fragrance of the essential oils I like personally very well, also I can imagine that straight spruce needle is also pleasant with a light winter cold. In general, a great bathing result, the skin is not dried out but also not oily. A bathing essence for autumn and winter.