Today is the first advent, should you have forgotten that completely or are you still missing the some decoration? I’ll show you how you can quickly conjure one. If your front door still needs a little Christmas feeling, how about a diy door wreath?
How to: Candle Plate
1. You need: 4 candles, Christmas ornaments in various sizes, a long decolourist / plate, a star garland, pine cones and acorns, glitter and silver spray, glue, glitter balls, anise and if you want cinnamon sticks. Before you go on, spray the pine cones with silver spray and glue some glitter at the corners on the others.
2. Place the candles on the plate
3. Place star garland around the candles.
4. Place Christmas ornaments.
5. Add the pine cones and glitter balls.
6. Fill gaps with acorns and star anise.
7. Done 😀
How to: “Christmas Door Wreath”
1. You need: 1 straw wreath, 1 wide gift ribbon in white, 1 wide gift ribbon in silver, 1 small golden and silver gift ribbon, glitter balls, pine cones with glitter and silver spray, Christmas ornaments in different sizes, hot pinsticks, pins, cinnamon sticks, glitter star.
2. Wrap the half of the wreath with the white gift ribbon and fix with the needles on the back.
3. Wrap the other half of the wreath with the silver wrapping tape and fix with the needles on the back.
4. Decorate the transitions with a gold ribbon and fix them with pins on the back.
5. Put six Christmas ornaments on a silver ribbon.
6. Fix them with a knot.
7. Place around the center of the white part of the crown and tie tight.
8. Place the ornaments.
9. In the middle of the balls attach one of the glitter tines and a small glitter balls with hot glue.
10. Place two cinnamon sticks next to the ornaments with hot glue.
11. Place additional pine cones and glitter balls.
12. Stick two silver pine cones to the end and place the star in the middle of the two cinnamon sticks. Then tie up a golden band at the top in the middle to hang the wreath later.
I hope you like my DIY instructions.
Are you ready with your Christmas decoration? Do you have the same every year or do you vary often?