Do you know the new alessandro Striplac Peel or Soak? No? no problem I have tested the new alessandro Striplac Set for you and I love it. Especially in the current situation, I’m really happy that I can do my manicure professionally at home quickly and easily.
alessandro Striplac Peel or Soak
The tested alessandro Striplac Peel or Soak Starter Kit includes all products required for Striplac nail polish, including a handy LED lamp for quick hardening of the Striplac nail polish
How To Striplac:
The manicure with alessandro Striplac Peel or Soak is easy to handle, even for untrained people, and offers a great result. Striplac Peel or Soak can be applied in the following steps:
1. degrease the nail with a cleaning pad.
2. polish the nail thoroughly with the 2-step polishing file.
3. choose the colour and apply a thin layer of paint over the entire nail.
4. let the nail polish harden for 60 seconds under the Strong Pearl LED lamp.
5. paint the whole nail with the Top Coat.
6. cure Top Coat for 90 seconds under the Strong Pearl LED lamp.
7. degrease the nail with the cleaning pads to remove the sweating layer. Et voilà!
1. apply the Peel-Off Activator to the nail plate and let it work for a few minutes.
2. use the hoof stick to lift the varnish sideways from the nail edge. Remove the nail polish from the nail in one layer.
3. apply care.
Apply a small amount of Soak-Off Liquid to the foil pads. Place the soaked pad side on the nail plate and press the foil firmly around the finger so that the pads moisten the nail plate with acetone.
2. leave Soak-Off Pads for 5-10 minutes and the nail polish is off!
The new alessandro Striplac Peel or Soak has once again revolutionized my manicure. Especially in stressful everyday life, you find the time for a quick manicure and then you are ready to go right away. The manicure then lasts at least 1 week despite housework and always looks perfect. I mostly use the Peel Method to remove the Striplac. A Must-Have!
alessandro care novelties
Special attention should be paid to hand care, not only when using Striplac. Especially when washing your hands a lot, a balancing care is essential. If you also have soft nails, I recommend treating your nails with alessandro Spa Express Nail Hardener before using Striplac. I use it again and again in between to strengthen my natural nails sustainably.
Before manicure, you can prepare your hands perfectly with the alessandro Magic Manicure Cleansing Powder. For in between and after removing the alessandro Striplace, I recommend the new alessandro Serum Vitale to provide your hands and nails with the necessary moisture.
Dein Top gefällt mir mega gut!